Team Story Coaching
Online story coaching for your team with Moya Sayer-Jones.
These sessions are designed to help your team:
- identify how stories can support their performance, practice and strategies
- where to find relevant stories to boost business
- build personal story skills and understanding
- develop story collection and development strategies
- learn how to brief creatives and marketing teams
- ensure ethical best practice and privacy
- design a simple storybank process that works for you
Story Coaching Package includes:
- 3 x 90min story coaching sessions for a maximum of 6 people (in the same session)
- customised content and strategies suited to your team and business needs
"I often refer to Moya who is a brilliant and creative narrative coach. I refer clients who are at crossroads on their life and feel stuck in the same old patterns. Moya unsticks them…moves them creatively onto new and dynamic paths". - Jane Enter, Clinical Lead, The Sanctuary
"A fantastic mix of counsellor, wise sage and energetic leader, Moya Sayer Jones is such an asset. I tend to reach out for her services when I feel a bit stuck – or when the Company feels like it wants to change direction but is feeling a bit like the titanic. After even one session you can be feeling like a Sydney to Hobart winner." - Jennifer Cummins, Executive Director of Heiress Films
"I learned a great deal about how to listen, how to interview and how to edit recorded interviews into coherent, moving and engaging stories. I also learnt how to find the gold and let it shine." - Lindy Allen, Executive Director of Regional Arts Australia
- These sessions are virtual only, in-person coaching will incur an additional travel fee.
- Sessions are hosted via Zoom as our collaborative virtual meeting space.
- All 3 sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- Sessions can be booked Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm (Sydney NSW Australia timezone), pending current availability.